PDA

View Full Version : please....can anyone help????

Lvanett
June 21st, 2006, 07:17 PM
Hi all!

I am looking for 2 very old karaoke cassettes, released in the mid to late 1980s by a company called "Variety Plus". I do not recall the titles, but I do know one had songs by Kim Carnes and I think the other was songs by Christopher Cross.

There are 2 songs from these cassettes I would LOVE to purchase....they're sentimental faves. I have looked everywhere and I just can't find them....they are:

"Think Of Laura" by Christopher Cross
"I'll Be Here Where The Heart Is" by Kim Carnes

I had these tapes many years ago, but I believe they may have been accidentally thrown away. I'm really looking for karaoke tracks to just those 2 songs. If ANYONE knows where I can get these songs, please let me know!
Or, if you can point me in the direction of anyplace (besides eBay) where I might be able to purchase the cassettes, that'd be great too.

Thanks!!! :)

StarSounds
June 22nd, 2006, 01:12 AM
I dont know if you are particularly looking for cassette but I found the Chritopher Cross song at www.karaokecenter.com/software.htm Its a VCD karaoke disc it looks like its in a set though called "Ultimate love song karaoke vcd set" dont know if you wanted that but maybe they sell them seperate ??? I love that song too I remember Luke and Laura on GH with that song I was like 13. Nice song. Anyways... Hope this helps. Kelley

Lvanett
June 22nd, 2006, 03:47 AM
Well, if it's on VCD it's better than nothing at all. I'll keep that one in mind! :)

I remembered that song during the Luke & Laura thing too, it was after she'd come back from the dead I think. LOL (I can't keep up with the soaps these days.)