PDA

View Full Version : Vogone 3004 wave files

R Conklin
May 22nd, 2006, 11:15 AM
I just downloaded Vogone 3004 and cannot use any of the 100 plus .wav files I have been working with on my old vogone. I currently use a Cake Walk music program to convert my files to .wav. I guess all .wav files are not created equal. I used a very old TDK music program to convert several files again and they are usable with your Vogone 3004. I will not be happy if I have to conver all of my files again. Can you help?

Bob C.

George
May 22nd, 2006, 12:32 PM
What is happening when you try to use one of the .wav files that won't work?

George

R Conklin
May 22nd, 2006, 08:04 PM
when you push "Play Orriginal" button, it quickly flashes red and does nothing.

George
May 22nd, 2006, 10:04 PM
Bob,

Just noticed we're in the wrong forum. This should be in the Vogone Help forum, not the Vogone New Features request forum. ADMIN may move it.

Anyway, since your older version of Vogone was working with your files, the first thing I'd do would be to uninstall the new 3004 version and reinstall the older version just to check and make certain that something hasn't crept in and neither version will work now.

If the older version works, then I'd delete the new 3004.exe file, do another 3004 download, and install it. You may have gotten a corrupted download.

Bit of a hassle, but eliminates two possibilities

George

admin
May 27th, 2006, 07:27 AM
Moved to Vogone Help Forum.

We need one of your .wav files that won't play to diagnose what is wrong.

If you have a small one that is 1MB to 5MB in size, you can email it to support@mtu.com. Please in the email reference this Thread by FORUM - THREAD TITLE so we know what the file is for. :w

admin
September 26th, 2006, 06:59 PM
We received your example .wav files that do not work with Vogone. We found the reason and fixed it so Vogone will now open .wav files that have extraneous data in the wave header.

We released Vogone 3.101 last week with this fix. All Vogone 3.000 users can download and install it for free.

We sincerely thank you for helping us identify this bug so we could fix it. :)