PDA

View Full Version : song book software

wildwood
February 25th, 2006, 01:18 PM
I have recently purchased the music book deluxe software in hopes to easily print an new song book, but now i have discovered another program ...hoster and it looks like i would also be able to upload all my cdg's and scdg's and play them from my laptop rather then taking all them disc to the show is this true and would this program be better then music book deluxe???

George
February 25th, 2006, 01:45 PM
Read what some of the users have to say about Hoster.

http://forum.mtu.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73

Regarding the built in songbook, some like it and some don't. Generally spreaking it appears that most do.A search through the HOSTER NEW FEATURES REQUEST forum should help you get a handle on the song book feature.

George

bobcox- with the Lord
February 25th, 2006, 02:46 PM
music book deluxe is just for printing song books, i also have it.
HOSTER is for running your karaoke shows and you can print your song books to. i used to carry over 2000 disc with me.
Now i carry 0 thats ZERO disc.
Hoster is a god send for KJs and no other software comes close. :g :g
try it and you will never go back. Bob :c

danny_g
February 25th, 2006, 04:07 PM
I have recently purchased the music book deluxe software in hopes to easily print an new song book, but now i have discovered another program ...hoster and it looks like i would also be able to upload all my cdg's and scdg's and play them from my laptop rather then taking all them disc to the show is this true and would this program be better then music book deluxe???
Hoster will runa show as well as books- one issue though - hoster will not import SCDG's.