PDA

View Full Version : Support????????????

roncpi
December 23rd, 2005, 03:07 PM
Why won't MTU return phone calls? I need help with a down system - projects looming - Christmas coming - and I get "We don't return calls..." It appears you don't return e-mails either. I also want to buy dNoise but I can't get anybody to contact me and your website purchase path is broken for dNoise.

I have been working with MTU for what, 10 plus years, and I am VERY suprised and disappointed with the lack of support.

If you're on vacation - tell me with voice mail or e-mail. If you're ignoring me - why?

I have sent several e-mails and made several calls - offering to have you call me collect if you are having financial problems - and have heard nothing.

Very disappointing.................

Ron Cole
Digital Media Productions, Inc.
209-881-3900
ron@dmediapro.com

MTUSUPPORT
December 27th, 2005, 05:50 PM
Ron,
I have been on Vacation out of the Country since the 17th of December. Today was my first day back and I am still trying to catch up.

I am sorry, but support for Microeditor should be done here in the Forums, as I have forgotten most of the information on this system. I am the only one that is still here from when that really knew that system, and I have lost most of that now, from not having it around anymore.