PDA

View Full Version : Ati Radeon Xpress 200

Rippera
September 12th, 2005, 04:27 PM
Will this Video series cards support the dual screen needed to (Extend) the monitor... I am looking for a laptop now that I can use for my Karaoke shows... Currently I use a Desk top computer for shows... I am also wondering if anyone uses the USB convertor to extend the monitor to show 2 differant screens... Does that work alright for karaoke???

Rip

dontalkmuch
September 13th, 2005, 04:42 PM
I have a lap top with the Ati Radeon Xpress 200, it does have duel screen capabilities and seems to work fine for me.

Rippera
September 14th, 2005, 01:55 PM
Can you work on the main screen and send the lyrics to the "extended" screen? Is the video card just a 200 or 200mg or 200p or something???

Ripper

dontalkmuch
September 28th, 2005, 05:50 PM
Yes, but it took me a while to figure out how to get my computer set up.l As far as I know it is just a Ati Radeon Xpress 200, I havent seen any identifiers after the 200

CynthiaWells
May 13th, 2006, 02:10 PM
Dear Dontalkmuch,

I have the same exact ATI card as you on my laptop and am still trying to figure out how to set mine up to output the lyrics to my tv. I have it set where the plain desktop without the icons shows up on my tv but I can't get the display there. Can you help me? Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated.
:f :f :s :s
Getting frustrated.

CynthiaWells
May 13th, 2006, 03:43 PM
Ok, now I got the KMA files to come up on the tv when playing a karaoke song but when it switches to a music video it only plays on the hoster on the laptop in the floating screen but doesn't output the video to the Tv. I'm getting ready do dye my hair blonde. I can't seem to outsmart this darned thing! :g
Someone please help!