PDA

View Full Version : New Bird To Vogone

peteralias
July 27th, 2005, 08:42 AM
Hi, I just purchased over the internet vogone v2.210 a few days ago. I have tried it on a couple of "Hindi" songs but does not seems to produce what it claims. The songs a wave stereo latest hits. I could not firmly conclude my findingd as I am still in the "expermenting mode". I hope Vogone can produce what it claims!!!

However can anyone help me with some of queries???

1. I read some of the post news on the step by step of vogone and it mention about "Create Mono File For Karaoke". I dont have this function is this different version???

2. The wave file I am working with as this information. Bit Rate 1141kbps, Audio Sample size 16bit, Channels Stereo, Audio Sample Rate 44khz, Audio format PCM. Is this the correct format????

Please provide any information that your guys have tried and succeeded so can follow suit. Appreciate the help!!!:?

George
July 30th, 2005, 05:43 PM
1. I read some of the post news on the step by step of vogone and it mention about "Create Mono File For Karaoke". I dont have this function is this different version???

2. The wave file I am working with as this information. Bit Rate 1141kbps, Audio Sample size 16bit, Channels Stereo, Audio Sample Rate 44khz, Audio format PCM. Is this the correct format????

Re 1:That button is now called MAKE STEREO MONAURAL. You have it on 2.210, which is the latest version.

Re 2: That is the correct format...see no problem there.

Re: Your questions on another thread...You can process Mp3 files but the resulting audio quality may not be very desirable.

You don't necessarily have to use Microstudio to import wav files to the hard drive, but it beats anything else out there for copying and burning files.

George