PDA

View Full Version : KHPro4100n- Editing Lyrics Screen

Bossard
June 4th, 2005, 01:38 PM
When I try to change the size of the font to what I want on the "Editing Lyrics Screen" nothing changes. The lyrics I typed in are way too big to fit where you can read them entirely from left to right when I am ready to place the lyrics. I set the font size to 14 and it remains at 26! I am using the karaoke home settings window to do this. Does anyone know why the size does not change?

George
June 4th, 2005, 02:29 PM
If you click EDIT, SETTINGS, LYRICS, open the drop down menu near the bottom of the page, select a different font size and save the changes by clicking OK, the font should change.

If it doesn't you might try reinstalling the program, then reboot the pc, and see of that clears it up.

You might get better exposure when you have a problem by posting in the correct forum. This is the KHP Testimonial section.

Take care,

George

jdavia
June 4th, 2005, 02:31 PM
When I try to change the size of the font to what I want on the "Editing Lyrics Screen" nothing changes. The lyrics I typed in are way too big to fit where you can read them entirely from left to right when I am ready to place the lyrics. I set the font size to 14 and it remains at 26! I am using the karaoke home settings window to do this. Does anyone know why the size does not change?
You must first select the tab for Lyrics then the font size. If the size is too big select a smaller size or place the overflow to the next line.

admin
June 5th, 2005, 06:49 AM
I have moved this to the correct forum.

George is right. The Settings Lyrics Tab sets the Font for the Title, Lyrics and Credits pages.

If it is not working correctly, reinstall the software using UPDATE.

admin
June 5th, 2005, 07:16 AM
One thought... you must click the OK button after making the change. If not, your change is lost when the Settings dialog box closes.