PDA

View Full Version : Lyric sites...english songs translated

mindonstrike
May 18th, 2005, 06:45 AM
I was thinking it would be fun to use Kpro to redo some songs in a foreign language but I can't find any lyric sites where english songs have been translated . The mother of a friend of mine is translating Clapton's "Wonderful Tonight" into german for me (took some german in high school so I'm kind of partial to it, plus I can pronounce it even if I don't totally understand it), but obviously I wouldn't ask her to do bunch of 'em.
I've tried google without much success. If anyones got a suggestion I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Sam

jahern
May 31st, 2005, 02:58 PM
Can't recommend any sites, but if you are confident with one or two phrases of the translation you might be able to find the whole song. In a search engine like yahoo type the phrase, enclosed with quotation marks. I know spanish so I typed in "esta noche" which means TONIGHT (going with your Eric Clapton song) I typed Eric Clapton and then searched. I easily found a Spanish translation of "Wonderful Tonight", although it didn't seem to be a site with several songs. You might stumble on to a site this way.

mindonstrike
May 31st, 2005, 03:09 PM
Cool. Thanks for the suggestion.

Sam