PDA

View Full Version : sound choice 8684

olderyeller
June 6th, 2001, 07:38 PM
I have the version 2.303 of microstudio and have problems
with backing up sc8684, used import tracks and selected all the useable tracks, (1-15) omitting the junk track 16. the disc started to copy and hung on track 15, I was finally able to get all the tracks on my hard drive, but can never get track 15 to burn to a cd+g, it plays from my hard drive just fine. I have a plextor 16/10/40 A .
Any suggestions? (Edited on 6-13-01)
I'm tickled pink on M.T.U's response.They create
a software to backup your CD's (a perfectly legal action) And sound choice request they don't help their customers copy their disks and they comply!
Please read my post carefully I copied track by track and omitted the multi garbage track, but the track before it (a song) is somehow being errored by the t.o.c, it shows it to be longer than it actually is somehow creating an error on it.

[Edited by olderyeller on 06-07-2001 at 10:23 AM]

admin
June 12th, 2001, 08:55 AM
We have been asked to refrain from commenting on how to backup Sound Choice discs. Thus, we comply with their request. :t

HC
June 12th, 2001, 04:57 PM
this sounds like it is a new multisession SC disc. you will have to copy each track individually, not as a group, to your HD, then to a disc. been there, did that, done.

mnooner
June 14th, 2001, 09:02 PM
I've had the same problem. I haven't found a way to copy the last track. On the multiplex discs it isn't such a problem because the last track is a vocal demo (I don't use these anyway), it is kind of frustrating on the Spotlight discs though. I've decided not to buy Sound Choice anymore. There are other companies whose tracks are just as good (and less expensive,too). Maybe if everyone quits buying their discs they'll get the message.

HC
June 15th, 2001, 04:51 PM
thanks for the reply. it's hard to boycott SC because they get all the latest and greatest music. working on it though. will try what you advise when recording the new discs.

bose
July 18th, 2001, 01:09 PM
Download Clone CD from www.elby.de

This will copy new Sound Choice discs with ease.
E-mail me for any more help you require.

Bose

danny_g
July 18th, 2001, 10:42 PM
you can get that last track by reckognizing that only 85% of the last tracks sectors are any good the rest is grabage.