PDA

View Full Version : Authorization problems downloading - Follow the Microstudio download instructions

professormike044
June 2nd, 2001, 09:32 PM
I got email telling me that the newest version was online and can't get the download to open...I get this message: Authorization Required. This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

Also, how long do I get for upgrades from date I bought it?

Thanks for your time....
Mike

admin
June 3rd, 2001, 12:19 AM
Mike, the site works. Please read the email you received earlier. Click this link: http://www.mtu.com/support/downloads/mstudio/code.htm. The authorization dialog box appears to receive your username and password given you in that email.

NOTE! You CANNOT use the username and password given to you for downloading Microstudio V2.103 or 2.200. You must use what is in our just-sent email for V2.303. DO NOT let anyone have your username and password.

There are some problems in 2.303. We are working on them right now and will soon have a 2.304 for testing and 2.305 for release we hope within 2 weeks. I suggest you wait and get 2.305 unless you want to help us test 2.304. :g

Our current policy is free upgrades 12 months from the date of purchase. After that, it is $20.00 for continued support and free upgrades for the next 12 months.