PDA

View Full Version : HELP! I purchased KHpro4, and a plextor CDRW 52X/24X/52X

sincities1angel
February 7th, 2005, 03:04 PM
:f I purchased these items to make my own CDG's there was no manual, I can't fihure out how to get it to work. Please Help......:s

DougC
February 8th, 2005, 11:14 AM
Hi sincities1angel,

We are more than happy to help you get started making your own CDG discs, however, you will need one more program to complete the puzzle.

Microstudio ($39.95) is our software you will need in order to burn the files you create from wav audio files back to cdg (cd-r media) disc to play in your players. But what you may wish to do is upgrade to our karaoke suite 4 package for the difference in what you paid for KHP which would come to $49.

In this package you would get (KHP you already have), Microstudio (for burning your CDG discs), Vogone (for reducing vocals), and Keyrite (for changing key of wav or CDG files).

Now, the manual for KHProducer and our other products can be found under the Help menu.

You can reach me at x201 or post a reply here and i will call you.

Regards,

Doug C

sincities1angel
February 9th, 2005, 02:17 PM
thank you Doug

I will do that this weekend...

sincities1angel
February 12th, 2005, 12:23 PM
:) Doug, what do I do to upgrade this?

sincities1angel
February 12th, 2005, 10:21 PM
how do I do this?

Hi sincities1angel,

We are more than happy to help you get started making your own CDG discs, however, you will need one more program to complete the puzzle.

Microstudio ($39.95) is our software you will need in order to burn the files you create from wav audio files back to cdg (cd-r media) disc to play in your players. But what you may wish to do is upgrade to our karaoke suite 4 package for the difference in what you paid for KHP which would come to $49.

In this package you would get (KHP you already have), Microstudio (for burning your CDG discs), Vogone (for reducing vocals), and Keyrite (for changing key of wav or CDG files).

Now, the manual for KHProducer and our other products can be found under the Help menu.

You can reach me at x201 or post a reply here and i will call you.

Regards,

Doug C

DougC
February 15th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Call me direct at x201. Our main number is listed on the contacts page of our homesite.

DougC