PDA

View Full Version : Duet songs on Kpro

Ernie
January 7th, 2005, 02:57 PM
It's Been a long time since I've been on the Forum. Any news as to when Kpro will incorporate Duet Songs? Been waiting well over a year.

Thanks,
Ernie

S. Parks
January 26th, 2005, 01:03 PM
I know, the terminal "TBA" is depressing after over a year's wait. :m

ltproductions
February 11th, 2005, 02:40 AM
I agree, it's been tough waiting for the upgrade. I could really use the duet feature. Admin, any words of encouragement for the masses? :?

Larry T.

admin
February 11th, 2005, 05:58 AM
I'm glad to report that we are now reviving this project. The KPro 1.0 code has been recently studied, 5 core problems identified and we will soon start correcting them. There were so many changes made from KHPro 4.103 to KPro 1.0 that it became an overwhelming effort to finish this project. It really is a totally new program.

I still don't want to remove the "TBA" as to when, but it is now closer. :s

S. Parks
February 11th, 2005, 02:10 PM
That's certainly long awaited great news! :) If need any more Beta testers for the effort, sign me up! :g

wb6bna
March 4th, 2005, 06:43 PM
:g I much agree. It has been two years now since the new version of kpro was supposed to be released. I appreciate the fact that you guys are again working on it. I understand that your programmer has been plagued with personal problems which caused some of the delay and I hope all is well with him/her now. Keep up the good work. I have recommended your products to many who use Clone Cd and other products and so far they are very satisfied. Thanks again. Alan