PDA

View Full Version : Dk Karaoke 1-99

KJDAVE
November 9th, 2004, 02:40 AM
Looking for the original DK set 1-99 maybe someone out there would like to sell.

Thanks,

KJDAVE
premierkaraoke.com

gduns - with the Lord
December 3rd, 2004, 03:20 PM
a friend of mine Sells them on e-bay, his name is kjmike. I think they are 3.50 each. I bought a full set from him.

KJDAVE
December 5th, 2004, 11:56 PM
Hey Gduns

Thanks. I know this guy I have bought a few DK'S from him. So far I have 30 original DKS so I'll be getting them one by one.

Thanks

KJDAVE

gotrich
December 28th, 2004, 11:08 PM
What is the difference between the 1-99 or the newer set(I have the newer I guess)

sham823
June 23rd, 2005, 11:45 PM
Hey Gduns

Thanks. I know this guy I have bought a few DK'S from him. So far I have 30 original DKS so I'll be getting them one by one.

Thanks

KJDAVE

would you by any chance know where i could get a song list for the dk's.
mine was lost in a fire.
thanks, skip

danny_g
July 8th, 2005, 03:57 PM
would you by any chance know where i could get a song list for the dk's.
mine was lost in a fire.
thanks, skip
go to kjpro.com they have it so you can search their database.
I think a couple other songlist programs have that feature also.

tornadokara1
September 8th, 2005, 04:17 AM
i have the entire disc set,also all the sound choice discs including doors and eagles for sale.-----robertkaraokekansas@yahoo.com----1-620-372-2001

Bossard
September 13th, 2005, 12:27 PM
What is the difference between the 1-99 or the newer set(I have the newer I guess)
The difference between DK 1 through 99 and DK Applause & Encore is that the newer series are missing alot of the songs that were in the original series.

For instance you can find "Mack The Knife" in the original series but not in the newer series! The Premier series however contains songs that were never in the original series!