PDA

View Full Version : Px-712uf

KJDAVE
October 31st, 2004, 02:09 AM
Ok Mr. Admin dude before I go out and buy the hoster software and microstudo, does the hoster software support the new external plextor PX-712UF drive? Will I be able to read CDGS?

KJDAVE

MTUSUPPORT
November 8th, 2004, 10:07 AM
Yes,
The Plextor 712 Models of drives work great. We are shipping the 712A models, without any problems.

admin
November 8th, 2004, 12:14 PM
You should be aware that in our testing, we are now rejecting more drives than before. If you buy your drive elsewhere, you run the risk of getting a drive that will NOT work for you. Please consider the value of your time and the confunsion a bad drive can cause you.

Buying a drive from MTU will prevent you having a problem getting a bad drive, unless it is damaged in shipping, which rarely happens. :)

KJDAVE
November 9th, 2004, 02:34 AM
You should be aware that in our testing, we are now rejecting more drives than before. If you buy your drive elsewhere, you run the risk of getting a drive that will NOT work for you. Please consider the value of your time and the confunsion a bad drive can cause you.

Buying a drive from MTU will prevent you having a problem getting a bad drive, unless it is damaged in shipping, which rarely happens. :)
I didn't know that some drives were coming up short on performance. I will take that into concideration when I purchase a burner, in fact I will be getting a burner from MTU its just a matter of funds in the pocket book, I figure by next week I should be ready to buy a burner and the hoster/microstudio programs.

thanks Mr. Admin dude.

KJDAVE