PDA

View Full Version : Download instructions

Lite976
October 23rd, 2004, 06:26 PM
I just purchased Vagone today and have not received any download instryuctions. What should I do?

admin
October 24th, 2004, 08:35 AM
Thank you for posting your problem here.

I just checked your order and everything seems fine, paid by credit card. The download email was sent out Sat, 23 Oct 2004 16:15:39.

As Admin, I checked your email and saw the dreaded... "AOL". :r

Your download instructions email that you await has PROBABLY been rated as spam, by AOL. Look for it in mailboxes you have named JUNK, or SPAM, or the like.

Then, please complain to AOL that they should not automatically force MTU's emails to be rated spam. :e :w

Post back here if you don't find it. As a precaution, I have also sent it again to you. :w

Lite976
October 25th, 2004, 09:22 PM
Thank you

I was able to download. I printed the step by step, however, I am still not able to get this working. I click the select input file button and it won't allow me to select any music I have on file. Please help.

MTUSUPPORT
October 26th, 2004, 10:50 AM
The only Music files that Vogone will accept are .wav files. What type of files are you trying to use Vogone on? You can't reduce the vocals on .mp3 files, they must be in the .wav file format.

Lite976
October 26th, 2004, 08:07 PM
I am using actual music cd's. Do I have to copy the CD to my hard drive first? If so, How do I convert it to a .wav file?The only Music files that Vogone will accept are .wav files. What type of files are you trying to use Vogone on? You can't reduce the vocals on .mp3 files, they must be in the .wav file format.

George
October 26th, 2004, 09:53 PM
Lite976
Yes, you have to import the tracks to the hard drive first. After you get the vocals reduced or eliminated you then have to burn the tracks back to a new cd. You can't change the original cd.

When importing through Microstudio, make sure to use the WAV tab in the imports page. It will save as .wav for you. That's what they already are on a regular cd anyway.

George