PDA

View Full Version : Monitor\Television components (screen size)

jahern
April 19th, 2001, 08:12 PM
I want to use my Microstudio Play in one of the computers I have in the classroom. Of course it would seem a great tool, especially since I have purchased Home Producer and could create a lot of material that would enhance my educational program. The Monitor\Television I have for classroom instruction works fine for the computer except it only allows for a certain screen size-I don't remember the numbers. When I use my Microstudio Play feature, it only shows up in a shadowy haze behind a message on the TV to set my computer to the right screen area. Of course my computer is already set at the right screen area. Is there a way around this? I am considering a video card which which would access the "television" feature of my monitor. Would I still run into problems?

admin
April 20th, 2001, 04:21 PM
I don't know. We have no experience in this area. The only way to find out your specific application is to try it.

If you buy what you propose, I would put in writing that you have teh right to return it for full refund within x days if it does not work. Have the store manager sign it before giving him your money.