PDA

View Full Version : khp

wmccorm
September 6th, 2004, 09:07 AM
when i try to used khp i keep geting this error( khp mfc application has encountered a problem and needs to closes we are sorry for the incovenience) can you tell me what is going on. :? im useing khp 1.400

admin
September 7th, 2004, 03:11 PM
First, what MTU program are you running and asking about? KHP has never had a version 1.400.... :?

The "MFC Application error" is not related to our software, but indicates there is something wrong with your Windows installation. MFC = Microsoft Foundation Classes which is the overall structure MOST programs use to run under Windows.

Try these:

Click your Start button, then Windows Update (or whatever your Windows version calls it). Do ALL the updates it suggests.<br>

Upgrade your DirectX version. Click here for how to upgrade DirectX on your computer (http://www.mtu.com/kb/index.php?page=index_v2&id=13).

Please post back here if either of these solves the problem.

I'd suggest you upgrade to KHP 4.103 if you haven't, but it will still have the same problem with your Windows.

wmccorm
September 7th, 2004, 08:15 PM
i am use karaoke suite 4.iam sorry about the wrong number.it is 4.103 and i have done all the window updates.and its still doing it von :?

admin
September 7th, 2004, 08:39 PM
I don't know what else to tell you to look for.

I'll turn MTUSUPPORT onto this. I had talked to him earlier and he was adamant that every time this happens it is a Windows problem.

I moved the thread to the right Forum. :w

wmccorm
September 10th, 2004, 08:40 AM
:? iam still cant get it to work.help someone
von

mlepine
September 10th, 2004, 03:36 PM
Well, just to let you know that I downloaded the demo version, tried for about a week than was very please which I mentioned in the forum & since than it's not working anymore!! :?

When I open it I get the window on the left of my screen saying I'm using the demo version... but nothing else!! I see the name of the software at the bottom (tab) but can't get the program to open! I mentioned it but never got any reply from anyone!! :m

Good Luck :c

wmccorm
September 10th, 2004, 09:09 PM
mine will work one time then the next it wont what can i do
von

mlepine
September 10th, 2004, 10:01 PM
If you're using Windows XP you might want to try to create another user name and than try if it works on that new name?

I got the demo working ok by doing this but it's not normal so something must have gone wrong?