PDA

View Full Version : please help

kev the red
July 15th, 2004, 11:24 AM
can any one help me i am very green to computers but i want to learn how to convert downloaded karaoke files and put to disc what software will i need
:?

bobcox- with the Lord
July 15th, 2004, 02:05 PM
Micro Studio By MTU

mindonstrike
July 17th, 2004, 06:31 AM
If by "downloaded karaoke files" you mean pirated stuff off the internet, you probably won't get much support here as MTU as well as most of the members here are opposed to using music you did not purchase.
MTU products were created and sold with the intention of protecting, preserving and enhancing karaoke music that was legally obtained, not to further the demise of the karaoke industry.

And if that's not what you meant then I apologize and please disregard this post.

Sam

Lauraine Graham- with the Lord
July 22nd, 2004, 02:52 AM
Assuming you are legitimately downloading your karaoke/music files (there are a number of sites out there, used them myself) you really cannot do better than the MTU suite of programs, that is MicroStudio, Karaoke Home Proucer, KeyRite and Vogone. There is an excellent deal on buying all four, I really do not know how they can afford to sell it at that price.

The only other piece of software you might find useful is a wave file editor. This will enable you to tailor the sound track to your requirements before being used in the CDG creation program KHP mentioned above.

For detailed information on what each of these splendid (and might I say EXTREMELY user-friendly) programs can do I recommend visiting the information pages on the MTU site. I have used these programs for two years now and I don't know what I would do with myself if I could not now use them. The staff at MTU and the whole user community (hundreds and hundreds of us) are here to help you.

Good luck and best wishes