PDA

View Full Version : want to see hoster in action

karaokeG
June 18th, 2004, 09:24 AM
first i want to thank everyone who has been answering my other posting, but what i really need to do is see it in a show.
i will fly or drive just about anywhere in the U.S. just to see how a show is run.
i live in wisconsin north of greenbay.
if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.
thank you very much
gloria

jaddams
June 22nd, 2004, 07:17 PM
Gloria,

You don't have to travel out of Winsconsin to see Hoster in action. Simply send a private message (http://forum.mtu.com/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=389) to nitelife.

He is located in Two Rivers, WI. It's a nice town on the lake, just southeast of Green Bay.

He uses Hoster regularly. :g

Good luck,

Jon

karaokeG
June 24th, 2004, 08:13 PM
i want ot thank you about nitelife when i was reading post i saw his name but could never find him. i know where trivers is i use to go there for karaoke the only peope i knew where delta dawn and the karaoke cowboy. i will get hold of him
i saw one show in marinette wi last week he uses "***** audition" ever here of that?
again thank you

jaddams
June 24th, 2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posteb by KaraokeG
i saw one show in marinette wi last week he uses "***** audition" ever heard of that?
Never heard of that program. I am not a KJ, so I don't follow that karaoke hosting software business. I am someone who enjoys karaoke from a singer's place. :w :w

I bought the karaoke suite from MTU a couple of years ago. I was so impressed with their software and business ethics that I became a beta tester for them. Hoster, is one the programs I, along with others, have tested. :c :g

Rest assured you will be a very happy camper if, and when you purchase this software. :c :g :c

Best regards,

Jon

karaokeG
June 24th, 2004, 11:51 PM
jon

thanks again yes i emailed him and oh yes i am planning on going there hoster is the program i DO plan on going with!
i enjoy doing karaoke very much and it is going to be my main income by next year unfortunely i only will be doing the karaoke part not d-j ing so i guess i am limited in places to play
i would like to do weddings and big parties also but that will be down the line
again thank you
gloria

bobcox- with the Lord
June 25th, 2004, 02:28 AM
I Tried *****audtion, played with it at home for a month. I am a pro KJ and told i am the best in area. I bought hoster. the other does not come close. for karaoke you will be better off with Hoster. Bob

karaokeG
June 25th, 2004, 01:46 PM
i learn so much from everyone here
thank you
i am going to two rivers in the next two weeks and the gentleman is going to take the time with me and show me everything.
i am going with hoster
thanks again everyone

jaddams
June 25th, 2004, 01:49 PM
Gloria,

Have a nice trip to Two Rivers. Have a drink on me. :g :g

Best regards,

Jon