PDA

View Full Version : can't access imported songs

Billy McIntyre
May 18th, 2004, 10:36 AM
If I go through "my computer" then "c" drive and so on I can find my imported songs, but when I try to use the Hoster Program the songlist is empty. I know there is a simple answer to the problem and since I am a very simple minded man I should be able to figure it out but I can't. I have read the cotton picking manual but can't find the solution. Someone needs to write a manual titled"hoster for dummies",lol.

CochrellGary
May 18th, 2004, 11:06 AM
Billy,

Let's see if I can help you out.
First, have you created a songlist?
When Hoster is first activated you need to create a songlist file. This is done by clicking on the button labeled "New". The buttons in Hoster will become active and in the upper left corner of the Hoster window you should see a title labeled "def001.hst - Hoster".
Second, start entering KMA song files into the playlist window (add tracks from the CDG's you have imported).

If you are looking for the songlist file (def001.hst), look in the directory where you have saved your KMA song library, you'll find it there in with the KMA files.

If my post doesn't help, post again with a little more detail on what you are trying to accomplish.

Gary