PDA

View Full Version : need new hoster id for 2.124

steven
May 1st, 2004, 04:55 PM
Was Getting dupicate id's while importing. Took Hoster completely off computer along with all my karaoke cdg's about 500 of them. now it won't let me reinstall.

Steven

admin
May 1st, 2004, 06:23 PM
Click your download link and get the newer 2.127 version. 2.124 has bugs you want to avoid.

If you have problems installing 2.127, post back here. We will get you up and running. :w

admin
May 2nd, 2004, 02:53 PM
You need to search very hard for it. It costs $49.95 to buy the upgrade, and that is the only way you can get the FREE upgrades.

if you do not find your download link, you need to order the Hoster upgrade at http://mtu.com/.

If you want free upgrades, save your download. Only the store can create a download link when you order.

steven
May 2nd, 2004, 07:25 PM
:r This is the Down load link I found, can I use it for the free upgrade you told me to follow.

My id is in my last message I sent you.

thanks

looking forward to getting 2.127 and getting my hoster back up.

admin
May 3rd, 2004, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by steven
:r This is the Down load link I found, can I use it for the free upgrade you told me to follow.

My id is in my last message I sent you.

thanks

looking forward to getting 2.127 and getting my hoster back up.
Steven, click your link and it will download 2.127 now.

Steven, don't ever post your download link it this or any public forum. We don't need to know it, and anyone else who sees it can use your download link up and then it won't work for you and you will have to purchase a new upgrade. :e

Also, don't ever post your email in this public forum as you did (I deleted it) or you will likely be added by spammers to their spam lists. When you post here the entire world can see and caputre your email address and we can't protect you from them. That goes for everyone, and in any Forum, not just the MTU Community Forums.

steven
May 4th, 2004, 05:09 PM
:s Just downloaded the update, however is said just a little over 20 meg file. When done I had only 3 or more according to the properties window. When I clicked on it nothing happened so I tried to go to the download site again and redown load because o0f a possible glitch. There was nothing there but a blank page. Could they have only allowed me one download chance?

Please help :r
steven

steven
May 5th, 2004, 01:09 PM
How do I add new cdg's athat are not in the built in database?
and also have them appear in my songbooks.

also if there is another place to type in for info and help I will gladly do that as to not take us so much of your time.

my appologes
steven

admin
May 6th, 2004, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by steven
How do I add new cdg's athat are not in the built in database?
and also have them appear in my songbooks.

also if there is another place to type in for info and help I will gladly do that as to not take us so much of your time.

my appologes
steven
Open the 2.127 manual.
In the Table of Contents (TOC) find Import Tracks Tab (col 1)
The 2nd entry down is "Steps to Import Tracks"; click it.
At that topic in the manual, scroll down to below #10.
Find the box titled ALWAYS Verify the Song and Artist Names Before Importing!.

Read this carefully to see how to enter a filename.

If your Brand-DiscID is not in the database, you must enter the Song name and Artist name fields for each track you want to import. The box above describes how to copy-paste any existing names you may already have in a song book file. However, if you don't have them already, simply click into the Song name field and type in the song name.

Follow these rules to make your song books print correctly:
[list=1]
For artist/band names with "The" in front, move it to the end with a space and a comma before it. Ex: Beatles, The or Lettermen, The

For a single artist, enter it as lastname, firstname (put a space before the comma). Ex: Rogers, Kenny or Spears, Britany

For multiple artists where the first Artist in the name has a first and last name, enter it as the example indicates. Ex: Rogers & Dolly Parton, Kenny
[/list=1]

Following this convention will allow printing your song book by Artist lastname-first or firstname-first format. Also, when printing by songname, any songs with "The" will be under the correct alphabetic letter, such as Beatles, The will be under "B", not "T".

steven
May 7th, 2004, 01:42 PM
I used the download link to 2.127 , it was a 20 meg file i think. But after downloading it was only a little of 3 meg. Not sure if there was a glicth or not because when I clicked on it nothing happened. Went back to redownload it and it wasn't there for processing. Could you be kind enough to give me another shot at it. Still stuck with 2.124 and is drivng me crazy.
Steven
thanks
Oh by the way thanks for the email you did send me. helps me thype in correctly now.

Beavis
May 7th, 2004, 07:10 PM
are you sure you are looking at the file you downloaded ??? try downloading to the desktop so you dont have to look for it !

steven
May 7th, 2004, 09:17 PM
:t Yes downloaded to desktop, installed and working ok.
thanks so much for the help.
steven