PDA

View Full Version : add cd tracks during show

LOU K.
April 18th, 2004, 10:10 PM
I installes hoster update. Now when i use enter cd track the window doesn't appear until you set to play. When it starts to download the track audio plays and not in sync. When done loading stop the song then start it plays in sync. What happen what do iI need to fix.

MTUSUPPORT
April 19th, 2004, 05:29 PM
Hoster has a special timer that will set it to import any Track from the CD in the playlist 3 tracks before it has to be played. Don't start the Playlist off with the track to be imported from the CD. You should always play KMA tracks that you are already on your hard drive for the first 2-3 songs in your Playlist. This should take care of your problem.

It seems that you system may be too slow, this is why it seems to be getting out of sync while doing the import.

LOU K.
April 19th, 2004, 05:35 PM
I have tracks from the hard drive in the playlist its when someone bring me a cdg to play is when i try to down load it plays the audio then out of sync. b/4 the upgrade i didn't have a problem it was in sync with the prior hoster.

admin
April 19th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Please tell us the version so we know how to respond now.

LOU K.
April 19th, 2004, 06:10 PM
Sorry about that i have 2.127

LOU K.
April 21st, 2004, 04:36 PM
support the version is 2.126 not 2.127 so updated from 2.014 to 2.126 sorry about that

MTUSUPPORT
April 21st, 2004, 05:42 PM
Lou,
Click on your Download link again and update to the latest version which is 2.127. Once you have done this, please let us know if this then fixes this problem.

gduns - with the Lord
April 22nd, 2004, 07:36 AM
Also,
Make sure windows has had all the updates to current, and direct x drivers should be 9.0b

LOU K.
April 25th, 2004, 12:21 AM
i deleted the link to the update could you send me the link again thanks

LOU K.
April 26th, 2004, 10:08 PM
i have installed 2.127 and downloaded directx 9.ob i am running a p4 1.6 120 gig hd 768mb ram most everything is turned off if i go to imort tracks to change settings and play the cdg its scambled just like in add tracks during a show my old 2.014 would download the track in the background and play when needed. 2.127 plays as soon as you download the track. am i the only one with this situation i evn cleaned the plextor and disc. i imported the cdg and it plays fine off the add track from hd

admin
April 27th, 2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by LOU K.
i deleted the link to the update could you send me the link again thanks
You should always save your download instruction emails from MTU.com. They contain your Registration Code, Registration Email, and download link. :r

The download link is what you use to get free upgrades as we release them. If you don't have the link, they are $15. Save your emails!!! :w

MTUSUPPORT
April 27th, 2004, 02:37 PM
NOTE To ADMIN:
I have Tested this and this is a bug that is still in the newest Beta Release. We will need to take a look at this and fix it.

LOU K.
April 27th, 2004, 09:30 PM
i printed the emails on paper i saved that. thanks for finding the problem in the software update. i use sometimes if i have a problem with a track on the hard drive i go to the disc or i get a new disc and don't get i down loaded i'll have to wait for the fix

MTUSUPPORT
April 28th, 2004, 11:01 AM
Just so that everyone knows, the bug only occurs when you have the Compressor\Limiter and Normalize set to on.

To get around the Bug for Playing from CD, go to the Import Tracks Tab, Click the Settings Button. Under this Disable the Compressor Limiter and Normalize. Then try to Play the CD and it should work.

LOU K.
May 12th, 2004, 03:18 PM
I disabled the compression and normalizing and when you use add trcks on playlist it still is distorted and startes to play right away. If you have a hard drive track playing at the same time you try to down load added track it slows down the hd track also.