PDA

View Full Version : Help with re-registering Vogone

dwhiting
April 7th, 2004, 09:17 PM
Hi, I've recently formatted my hard drive. Now trying to reinstall
Vogone 2.20 but it wont let me. It says it is already registered to a different MAC address. I have a new NIC so how can I get this installed now. Can you reset my Reference code so i can reinstall it.

dwhiting
April 13th, 2004, 08:52 AM
I have thus far posted a forum here, emailed support, emailed MTU president, and telephoned MTU and still have not had anyone help me with my problem. This is very poor support for a product that I paid $55 for. I am still unable to reinstall Vogone 2.200 because I have a new NIC and it's MAC address does not match the one MTU has registered to my software. This is getting very frustrating now. WOULD SOMEONE FROM SUPPORT PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM!

MTUSUPPORT
April 13th, 2004, 10:33 AM
Try again and it should now work. You only had it installed on one computer. I am not sure what the problem was.

admin
April 13th, 2004, 11:30 AM
Businesses have staffing shortages from time to time.

April 2nd to the 11th our Salesman was on vacation, placing extra demands on all of us.

April 8th to the 11th our President took vacation to celebrate his Birthday.

April 9th was Good Friday, which is an MTU Holiday and all business operations were shut down.

We typically don't answer Forum posts over the weekend, especially Easter weekend.

Thus, when you posted on Wednesday, April 7th, we were already in a time crunch and support had fallen behind.

I trust you are now operational again from MTUSUPORT's help this morning. I am sorry that we were not able to respond as fast as you desired, and maybe my post will help you understand why.

dwhiting
April 13th, 2004, 12:23 PM
I am at work now but I will try as soon as I get home. thank you for your help. I will post my results when I get home.

dwhiting
April 14th, 2004, 06:25 PM
I now have Vogone reinstalled. Thanks for the help.