PDA

View Full Version : Confused

Elvi25
April 6th, 2004, 10:23 PM
When I open KHPro it will open, but when I go to edit and click on settings all I have is a black screen. I re-installed program, then I got a yellow that would let you type titles but when you go to lyrics the screen goes back to black with no info. Please I need help.
Thanks Bob

jahern
April 7th, 2004, 11:34 AM
Are you clicking the little box that says "Enable This Page"?
:?

Elvi25
April 8th, 2004, 07:58 AM
Yes, I have done that and it still stays black screen. I have re-boot and re-loaded KHPro , the last time I re-loaded KHPro I got a yellow screen, you could type and the words came up, but when I went back to lyrics it would go back to black.
thanks

George
April 8th, 2004, 08:53 AM
If I'm wrong, please forgive, but it does not appear you have a grasp on what the pages in question do.

When you click to activate either the title or credits pages, you must click the appropriate blocks for background, border, text colors, graphics, etc. to have anything except black screen. You can then type in the title, or credits for the song you're working on.

This has nothing to do with the lyrics. On the lyrics page you set the position and colors you want for the lyrics, border, background, lyrics sweep, etc. You see no lyrics on this screen other than the sample.

When all done with all three pages, you click O.K. That takes you back to the main page of the program.

You then must click IMPORT LYRICS,which you should have already prepared in either Wordpad, Notepad, or a word processor of your choice. I personally prefer that, to doing them in the program itself, but you can do that also. Read the manual.

You then IMPORT MUSIC, and you're ready to start sweeping.

More specific instructions can be found in the manual.

Hope this helps.

George

MTUSUPPORT
April 8th, 2004, 03:37 PM
The Problem is that the client has an ATI Rage IIC Video card. This card will only support up to DirectX 6.0 in the Video drivers.

The client is going to replace the card with a newer model.

George
April 8th, 2004, 04:07 PM
Nice to know.