PDA

View Full Version : Why is there not a "New Features Request" for Hoster?

jsmith
March 26th, 2004, 06:42 PM
I am a new Hoster user. I am very happy with the performance of this software, but could be happier. As an experienced KJ I would like to be able to offer suggestions for future upgrades. There are forums for other MTU software, why not Hoster?

quaizywabbit
March 28th, 2004, 05:26 AM
I believe MTU is a bit backlogged with requests at the moment.

admin
March 28th, 2004, 06:57 AM
We always want your suggestions, requests, and even your desires! :)

Last week I hid our Hoster New Features Request Forum. :e We have proof that competitors come to our Forums to pick up ideas from our customers. :e :m They don't have enough customers to get their own feedback. Also, they don't have a Forum or any other means of support (from what their customers tell us) for the few customers they do have. :r

However, after reconsidering, I have made that Forum available again. Post your ideas there and we and your peers can review and comment on them.

We have some major upgrades over the next months.

V2.203 will go out next week for beta testing with a really sweet SEARCH with string search and wildcard us. It also has the Add Track dialog boxes now included ON Playlist window to make it easier to use.

V2.3 will be coming out soon with WMA file import, save to a database, and call up to play. We are adding support for WMA, VCD, DVD, MP3 and MP3+G type files in the Playlist.

There are usually a smattering of user requests in each release, so tell us your desires! :g