PDA

View Full Version : Top Tunes files lost

stringer
March 10th, 2004, 08:04 AM
I just got an external hard drive from MTU and did a back up of my .kma files. Everything went fine except all Top Tunes discs except TT001 were somehow deleted. They are not in either the external hard drive or the laptop. (I did a SEARCH.) Now it gets really wierd. I re-imported a Top Tunes track and it played in Hoster. However, it did not appear in the Hoster Songs folder. In fact, a computer SEARCH didn't find it anywhere in the computer! I then shut the computer down, turned it back on, called up the song in Hoster, and it played. I then imported the entire TT disc and found I could call up all the songs and play them. However, none of them appeared in Hoster Songs folder or could be found anywhere in the computer when I did a SEARCH. I did the same procedure with another brand and everything worked as it should. I had installed Hoster 2.124 just before I did this and had also backed up the database because I had deleted some files. I notice also that most of the Top Tunes brand discs are now listed in the database as TU rather than TT.