PDA

View Full Version : Two displays instead of one

dlessnau
March 3rd, 2004, 10:48 AM
I made a user account on my computer to play the Hoster songs. When I play a song on the laptop and am not connected to a TV, I get a full size picture as the song is playing. If I click on the screen I get two small pictures. Why?

If I use the administrator account to play on the laptop,it is normal. first the full screen and a click makes a single small screen.

I have not yet started up the laptop in user mode while connected to a TV, so I don't know what will happen when I do that. I will find out tonight at my show. The set up is the same as far as I can see under screen properties.

I suspect, I will have a problem when I hook to a TV, getting the picture right on the TV and only showing one picture on the laptop as a song is playing.

Any advice?

gduns - with the Lord
March 3rd, 2004, 12:46 PM
this has never been used as a dual screen machine under the new user. once you set the screen settings for the user. windows will keep those settings. they are totaly independent of the settings you had as an administrator user.

dlessnau
March 3rd, 2004, 03:51 PM
I just finished setting up for my show tonight and the program worded perfectly under the user account.

However, it does still show two little blank screens in the playlist page until I start the song. Then it is normal, one picture on the TV and one on the laptop.

I wonder why it shows two little screens on the computer before starting to play, when under the user, but only one screen when operating under the administrator?

No big deal, but curious.