PDA

View Full Version : Different Disk Id

steven
February 29th, 2004, 03:04 PM
:? Was wondering after you put the cd+g song in a folder can you change to Disk ID# later without reimporting? Have about 50cd's imported but would like to change from id's like cdg7701 to a label such as a1 to a99 and b1 to b99 and so forth. Can this be done without retype and reimporting them all back in again?

Steven
sfultz@peoplepc.com:e

mikedomi
February 29th, 2004, 03:28 PM
at this time you can not edit the kma header you have to reimport
sorry that is the way it is right now

steven
February 29th, 2004, 09:24 PM
:) Thanks for the reply, Lot to reimport but thats ok. I justlearned a valueble lesson. Do it right the first time. and have you codes fiqured out before you start. Again thank you.

Sould be no problem from now on

Steven:r

admin
February 29th, 2004, 09:54 PM
Steve, please read in the manual about the BookID, which I believe is what you are wanting to change.

You CANNOT enter alphabetic letters, only numbers. This is a primary INDEX KEY, and can only contain numbers. :s

mikedomi
February 29th, 2004, 10:41 PM
maybe i was wrong but he said was .about disc id
which is not the same as book id are then not diff

he said Was (wondering after you put the cd+g song in a folder can you change to Disk ID# later without reimporting

that is what i replied too if he had sad book id then i would of told him about the same thing you did

and in the disc id you could of had what ever you want as long as you do not dupe any thing yes or no

it just would not of matched the database

steve sorry if i missed under stood what you were asking

out off here mike