PDA

View Full Version : Px-708a

Dana_N
February 25th, 2004, 02:10 AM
I have been watching the MTU Forums for a while now and am thinking about buying the whole software package. I purchased a PX-708A, stuck it in my firewire box. I saw that this model is the same one MTU sells as supported. I hooked it up and tried the hoster DEMO I had downloaded awhile ago, It didn't work. I came to the Forums read allot then made sure I had the latest firmware, downloaded the latest DEMO reinstalled it twice and still no go. So I am still trying to run the DEMO for the first time.

I am running XP Home on a 1.8ghz note book with DirectX8+ 256M ram 30G hard drive and a firewire PX-708A. Can anyone tell me how to get the DEMO hoster to even see the drive???

Hope to hear something soon.

Dana

admin
February 25th, 2004, 07:15 AM
The Hoster 2.014 demo does NOT support the new 708 Plextor drive. That drive was released after we released Hoster 2.014. :e

Take heart! We expect to release our new Hoster 2.125 demo this week or early next week, and it DOES support your new CDR drive. :w

Dana_N
March 19th, 2004, 08:41 PM
Ok, I have been waith patiently for close to a month for Demo 2.125 but now I see I'm waiting for 2.127 instead? :?

George
March 19th, 2004, 10:35 PM
Numbers simply changed while in Beta. Nothing to get disgruntled about. You didn't miss anything.