PDA

View Full Version : 2.124 Update

Dean Gadberry
February 24th, 2004, 09:46 PM
I down loaded the program 2 times because I thought the first time I did it didn't get down loaded completly. I had the same result the second time as the first time and that was when I clicked on or double clicked on the file in windows explorer nothing happened. Just wondering if any one else has had the same thing happen and what was done to get it to work?:?

admin
February 25th, 2004, 07:40 AM
When you say "downloaded", this states that you obtained the installation program from the MTU.com web site using your download link.

Once you downloaded, did you locate the hoster2124setup.exe file and double click it? Normally this should not be on your Desktop as it is a setup/installation program that you use once, then store to a CDROM for backup safety, along with the download email you received with your download link, Registration Code and Registration Email.

Please tell us more what you have done so we can help.

Dean Gadberry
February 25th, 2004, 09:39 AM
I down loaded it from mtu on the link that I was giving. I followed the instructions on where to find it and what to do when I found it. For some reason I could not get it to write to a cd rom so I copied it to a usb hard drive. The scripted that came up said it was a read only file. So that is why I clicked my down load link again to see if it made a difference the second time. It didn't and that is when I loked at the e-mail again on my instructions and went to the forum to try to figure out what went wrong. It took about 1 1/2 -2 hours to down load the program from your web site. At one point during the down load proccess it stated over 3 hours for file to down load. Could this also be part of the problem? I spent most of the evening last night trying to get this to work, very frustrating.