PDA

View Full Version : CRC error

Anita
February 24th, 2004, 02:11 PM
I'm having trouble putting my kma files from my external hard drive that I saved back on my computer in my hoster program.

it gives this error message

CRC error:
The filec:\Program\commmon files\microsoft shared\VBA\ms97rt.dll doesn't match the file in the set up's cab file. The medium from which you are runing the set up may be corrupted contact software vendor..

I'm new to this forum.. and found a lot of good things in this from real people who use this stuff. Would be nice to converse with someone in reguard to situations such as this. Thanks again, Anita
:)

captlee
March 2nd, 2004, 09:43 AM
I have purchased the lastest version of the MTU Hoster Program software. My Lap-Top is running Windows XP and I have downloaded all the latest up dates. The Lap Top Meets all the requirements to run Hoster. Here is my dilema : During installation I get the following message : CRC error The File C:/Program Files/Common Files/Microsoft Shared/VBA/Mso97rt.dll Dosen't match the File in the Set up's Cab Files Any one out there with a solution to this problem please let me know .
Thanks.

MTUSUPPORT
March 2nd, 2004, 10:24 AM
When you get a CRC error message it means that the software is damaged ont he CD-Rom. I will have the shipping department send you a new CD.