PDA

View Full Version : ability to change name or add not where name is?

leethedj
February 20th, 2004, 10:04 PM
I got the updrade to 2.124, but I notice right away that I cant correct the name or add a note! for example I often get someone who will come by and tell me that they have to leave or take a smoke outside, so I do this: " Andy R" to "Andy R next rotation"
this lets me know to wait a round, or I will list a karaoke cd mistake next to his name and when I get home I can correct that mistake and re-Import the wrong or bad song. I liked the ability to change the name while doing the show. will this be corrected or re-added?. the other problem is I cant delete the files where i was able to before, for example: as i make mistakes or someone says there gone, or whatever causes me to have the wrong songs, it gets messy can you put back the delete feature? we really need this at least I do for smooth show.

the feature's I mentioned above used to be availible I hope they can get re-activated.

there are other problems that are simply wish list request so I will place them in request wish listing.
Thank you for Hoster, I hope we can get all things activated soon...

CochrellGary
February 21st, 2004, 08:36 AM
leethedj,

You can no longer edit any entry on the play list. This is not a bug. You can no longer use the delete key to remove an entry on the play list, use Ctrl-x. Lots of other good information can be found in the manual.

Gary