PDA

View Full Version : Chartbuster 450 Vol. #4 Essentials

Dean Gadberry
February 18th, 2004, 03:07 PM
Has anyone tried to load these into hoster 2.014? I have tried and I can't get the last song on the disk to load. It gets about 75% read and then will not read any futher. I get the error mesage it can't read audio sectors in a certain range and just keeps trying to read them and I can't cancel out of the import and have to eject the disk. Also the new pop hits and country hits monthly from chartbuster are doing the same thing for me. I have loaded other brands befroe this and after and didn't have a problem with them. Are they media cloqued? I thought that only Sound Choice was cloqued.:?

gduns - with the Lord
February 18th, 2004, 03:16 PM
This is known as multisession. If you have microstudio, you can get around it by making a copy using the track copy. and custom assembly.

Chartbuster and top tunes has been doing this latemy. I just bought the essentials 450 #1 and it was the same way they are doing it with everything new they produce.

If you have microstudio go to that forum and read about the multisession copying. it will tell you haw to fix it. Takes about 8 mins. per cd. not to bad