PDA

View Full Version : Networking Idea Legal?

sevekj
February 11th, 2004, 04:17 PM
I just had an awesome idea!!! I just wonder if I can get it to work.
I want to network my show computer to my home computer, via the internet. Since they are both my computers and I own the music and software I plan on being able to access my show computer from home to make updates backup and maintenance.
Is there a legal problem with doing this.
Also can I get help or suggestions on how to achieve this.
Anyone?

Seve

Beavis
February 11th, 2004, 05:12 PM
start with the 13" TV....................ha ha ha

Joke!

kedmison
February 11th, 2004, 06:05 PM
If you haven't down loaded the new version yet, I would suggest you hold off till you hear from MTU. There seems to be a little catch in it. Had some problem a little while ago. They said they were aware and were working on it. So let's be paitent out there! And as usual, Doug, Brian and the MTU gang came through and got me back up and running with the old version until we get the new one working.

People,...I can't strees enough of what you get when you buy an MTU product. SERVICE, SERVICE, & MORE SERVICE. It irritates me to see the posts from individuals who have one little hang up and they think the world has come to an end or that MTU is trying to rip them off.

Some days things don't work like they should. Life's a lot like that. Doug, Brian,...you guys are the greatest!!!

Kelly:w

sevekj
February 11th, 2004, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by BEAVIS
start with the 13" TV....................ha ha ha

Joke!
I am only guessing you are referring to my past thread history.
If so, It was a color TV, 1968.

Seve

quaizywabbit
February 12th, 2004, 05:48 PM
I guess the part that would be the most difficult is having an acceptable internet connection where you are hosting at....for starters

gduns - with the Lord
February 12th, 2004, 06:06 PM
if you have xp on both machines. .........

the other night, I took control of my show computer from a remote terminal on the same network, and played karaoke track from a different computer . the only problem is the computer I was using for the remote terminal was a laptop. everything was in sync, but I wanted the show computer to play the songs, and the laptop played them.