PDA

View Full Version : Hoster HELP

videoman
February 6th, 2004, 03:37 PM
To whom it may concearn.
I have imported 450 songs. I turned the computer off last night, and this morning nothing worked untill I pulled the 2.0 usb card out and reseated it. Now nothing works except I can import songs. I cannot make a play list, it says that I need to build a data base, and then it shuts holster down. I get audio when I played audio last night after downloading. I tried today no video out thu rf modulator. NOTHING WORKS. I am very fustrated. Can someone please help. I need to know how to make a playlist, the manual is very fuzzy on this poing. I need to know how to make song books. I need to know how to make databases. I need to know everything. I was hoping to have it for my show tonight, but cannot....HELP. I am now reinstalling hoster now. Maybe that will work. I am using plexwriter, 2.0 dual port usb pcmia card. I have version 2.119. Now it wont let me reinstall without being tied to a telephone line.....I am about to throw it away. and just play the disks in my player.

gduns - with the Lord
February 6th, 2004, 04:05 PM
It sounds like you may need to reload the 2.0 usb drivers also. But the question I have is How did you get 2.119. It has never been released that is a beta test version.????

videoman
February 6th, 2004, 04:13 PM
hi: thanks for the come back. mtu said that it is suppose to be released this week. bata test i dont know

gduns - with the Lord
February 6th, 2004, 04:45 PM
You do have to be online to install maybe that will fix it. If not I will try to help you let me know.

videoman
February 6th, 2004, 09:41 PM
well i had it working, but turned off the computer, came back after dinner and it wont import again... I reinstalled the 2.0 usb host controller, but of no value...getting very frustrated...

mikedomi
February 7th, 2004, 11:02 AM
hi is this bobj
is this the singer i know as bobj

are you sure it is 2019

George
February 7th, 2004, 11:25 AM
Current release is 2.014...none of the 2.1XX series have been released.

videoman
February 7th, 2004, 11:47 AM
YES IT IS 2.119 SOMETIMES IT DOESNT RECOGNIZE ANY OF THE DRIVES, AND SOMETIMES IT WORKS FINE.

videoman
February 7th, 2004, 01:04 PM
YES IT IS 2.119 SOMETIMES IT DOESNT RECOGNIZE ANY OF THE DRIVES, AND SOMETIMES IT WORKS FINE.

George
February 7th, 2004, 01:11 PM
You might as well simply notify MTU that they sent you a Beta version by mistake and you need 2.014, or cool it until 2.1XX is released and re-download.

Kinda curious though. What was the date on your download email?

George

MTUSUPPORT
February 12th, 2004, 03:01 PM
Videoman,
I see that you do indeed have Version 2.119. I am not sure why this was sent to you. Click on your Download link, the current version is 2.122. This version that you have has some bugs, that have now been fixed. Please click on your link and it will then download version 2.122 and then try again.