PDA

View Full Version : Modesto CA users post here!

sevekj
February 5th, 2004, 01:28 AM
I would like to check out other users in person if possible, and check out how they are operating, is there a way to run a search by location of forum contributers

Seve

gotrich
June 9th, 2004, 03:03 AM
I would too! I am in NW Indiana and I think I am the only pc user around. I have seen 1 cavs unit.

admin
June 9th, 2004, 09:05 AM
Since this Forum is open to the Public, we have competitors and others viewing here. MTU's privacy policy is explicit.... we DO NOT make any user's contact information available to anyone, and we honor that.

A little over a year ago, a nasty competitor came here and spammed over 500 of our users before we cut him off. We then closed the Membership List so it is no longer accessable. :f It is people like him that force us into deeper privacy to protect our users.

Best thing is to post where you are and see who answers you over time. Gotrich, If I were you I would start your own thread titled something like:

NE Indiana Hoster users post here

You just might get some interest! :w

Also gotrich, I deleted your email from your signature. You don't understand... Public Forums are scanned by spammers for any email addresses. If you post your email, it won't take long to get on an infinite number of spam lists... forever. :e :m

Use the PM or Forum posting method to contact others. Don't broadcast your email address. :w