PDA

View Full Version : will not install

crazycarl
December 31st, 2003, 10:39 AM
I just got the update for 4.103 and it will not install. says to check my internet conection. I'm here so I must be on the internet
Crazycarl:r

admin
December 31st, 2003, 12:37 PM
Sometimes the Internet computers your connection goes through can go busy. We have seen it have problems in some parts of the country for several hours, preventing installing one of our programs.

When this happens, click the Back button as instructed, and then click the Next button (in the prior window that you are now back in) and it will retransmit to our site.

If this continues to fail for several trys, terminate, do something else for 15 minutes to several hours, then try again. It will work eventually work. We have only had this reported 3-4 times. I experienced it last night myself. :r

Internet connection for MTU Registration Code transmission uses a 128-bit triple DES security encryption to insure your information is absolutely safe. Connecting to a Forum, or any other normal web page is NOT secured. That is also part of the difference.

Our privacy policy to protect your information is taken very seriously at MTU and we secure all data during your registration process.

jaddams
December 31st, 2003, 05:20 PM
crazycarl.

When all else fails. Try shutting down you computer and let it rest for about 5 minutes. Then fire it up again and try. You'd be surprised how many calls to tech support this little trick can save you.

Regards,

Jon