PDA

View Full Version : Graphics sweeping too fast.

oocm147
December 27th, 2003, 09:52 PM
I am running XP on a Compaq laptop. I can play GDG's from my USB drive in both Hoster and MS and the graphics look perfect.

When I import the tracks in Hoster an then play the imported track, the graphics sweeps about 5 seconds ahead of the music.

Any suggestions ?

admin
December 28th, 2003, 05:40 PM
Read this Thread (http://forum.mtu.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=17529) and see if it solves your problem.

gduns - with the Lord
December 29th, 2003, 02:54 PM
I also have the compaq, and Have the same problem. I believe if you turn off your power saving features, and run it like a desktop computer it will cease to have the display problems. maybe when I get home this evening I can try it, and tell you exactly what to do.

oocm147
December 30th, 2003, 11:06 AM
Thanks everyone for your help. Changing the power saving settings and checking the drivers did not help, but I did find the problem.

I needed to adjust my graphics / video driver acceleration down. Moving the slider two notches to the left. Under that setting there is a note that states that this setting fixes known problems with DirecX.

Problem solved. This also corrected the problem I was having in KHP. When placing the lyrics to the music. When tapping the space bar to place the lyric, my PC could not keep up. no matter how fast I pounded on the space bar, I was left behind. Changing the acceleration also fixed that problem.

Now I am actually getting to enjoy the software.....

gduns - with the Lord
December 30th, 2003, 03:52 PM
Thanks, I will try that also.