PDA

View Full Version : Where's the latest Sound Choice Spotlight Tracks in Hoster?

Ron Ralph
December 21st, 2003, 05:16 PM
I have some new 8800 Spotlight CDG's but I don't see Sound Choice Spotlight in the Drop Down Menu. I saw a Sound Choice tab so I clicked on it but the CDG's aren't up that high. How in the heck do I import them into hoster if they aren't in the list?

I'm using version 2.014 which I just received Friday.

George
December 21st, 2003, 05:25 PM
Believe you'll see them in the next upgrade.

George

Ron Ralph
December 21st, 2003, 05:58 PM
When is that due out?

And how can I enter them manually in the meantime?

George
December 21st, 2003, 06:20 PM
Someone from MTU staff would be better equipped to answer that.

George

Ron Ralph
December 21st, 2003, 06:21 PM
George,
Thanks, I'll call them in the morning. I think I know how to do it but I don't want to mess anything up.

George
December 21st, 2003, 06:33 PM
Ron,

I didn't want to get you messed up either, so I thought it best to leave it alone. I'm not certain if you entered them manually in the conventional manner if that would cause a conflict when the new version containing them comes out. I wouldn't think so, but I'd rather act stupid than mess you up :)

Take care,

George

mindonstrike
December 22nd, 2003, 05:27 AM
Just type in the titles and artists and you are good to go.

Word of CAUTION: Don't go blindly importing,without double checking whats printed on the disk against the database. There are plenty of mistakes, omissions and typos in the database. You can easily change anything thats not correct. And watch for anything with quote marks such as Nat "King" Cole as the quotes will cause the program to stop responding if you click on it during a show.

Sam

Ron Ralph
December 22nd, 2003, 05:45 AM
That's what I thought I needed to do but I wasn't sure if it would screw things up when the updated version came out. I guess I better go back and take a look to make sure the right songs are there. I never thought about looking at the disc to make sure they were the same as what's being imported.