PDA

View Full Version : Broadway Karaoke Show

pcgumshoe
December 12th, 2003, 05:49 AM
I boast the biggest collection of Broadway/Showtunes in the United States, maybe the world. On top of that, I have over 12,000 songs.

I am about to sell the Bar I purchased for a few thousand dollars over break even + the karaoke show and all the music and equipment I added over the years.

My partner and I are thinking of a move from this community to somewhere else. We would love Europe, but maybe somewhere else exotic we haven't been to yet.

Does anyone out there know of a community that is in need of a great Broadway karaoke show?

Before everyone jumps all over whether this post is appropriate in this forum, I can't remember where I saw a forum for hosts looking for work.

Thanks

jaddams
December 12th, 2003, 06:42 AM
Pcgumshoe,

You could also try to post your "for sale collection," in our buy and sell (http://forum.mtu.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=20) open forum.

Good luck,

Jon

pcgumshoe
December 12th, 2003, 03:42 PM
The Collection is NOT for sale, I don't plan on parting with it... to precious. I love my collection, the collection is what it is because it is me... Would I sell myself? Well, Of Course! :g

No, just looking for a new place to take my show maybe.