PDA

View Full Version : How to display show on TV monitor - Laptop has no RCA Video Out -

Tommy
November 25th, 2003, 09:45 AM
What are most using to display their shows on from Hoster? A computer type monitor or a TV? I have a brand spanking new laptop, but it doesn't have any RCA video out jacks... only the normal external monitor out. Is there a conversion that needs to be made to run from laptop to TV?

Thanks,
Tom

George
November 25th, 2003, 10:17 AM
I believe you can get an adapter at Radio Shack to convert S-Video to RCA if you wish to use a t.v.. One came with the ATI Radeon 7500 I put in my desktop pc..

George

kedmison
November 26th, 2003, 11:52 AM
Speaking of adpaters,...I'm looking at going with a flat/LCD montior to use rather than my 13" TV. What adapter is needed to go from the LCD 9pin? to an RCA connection?

Also, those that are using the LCD for the singers, what brand or size do you recommend. I want to change more for the fact I can store the LCD in my gig rig. As we get older we continually look for ways to make things easier!:w

Kelly

Kjunman
November 30th, 2003, 12:57 AM
Check out Bust Buy, Circiut City, Comp. USA etc. There are converters you can get to do what you are looking for. Check in the computer section and ask for an RF Modulator.