PDA

View Full Version : Multiple titles

dpreeves
October 4th, 2003, 01:23 AM
Any timeline on the fix that allows multiple same titles to be displayed in search? Thanks

pcgumshoe
October 4th, 2003, 05:16 AM
Just out of curiosity, can you still input the songs numbers if you have three different versions of a song? or are those omitted in the printing of the book as well?

admin
October 4th, 2003, 06:32 AM
In the Add HD Track dialog, with the Songname selection button only the first occurance of a soname is presented for selection. We have studied this and there is a "Catch 22" going on here. The way our query is written, we cannot present multiple identical songnames.

We are expecting to rewrite the whole Add HD Track structure and incorporate the fields into the main screen at the bottom right. At the same time, we hope to remove this limitation, but cannot make any promises yet.

Pcgumshoe, all songs appear in the Song Book and yes, you can enter the BookID to access any song. I believe the Brand selection button also allows accessing any song. :w

pcgumshoe
October 4th, 2003, 01:00 PM
Thanks Admin, I know I saw someone around here make a suggestion that I personally would love, if there were a clearing house where when you placed the CD in the tray it said, "Oh, this is a Sound Choice CD # _____ and these are the tracks with artist and title...." Similarly to when you place an audio CD in the tray.

I know that the PRIDDIS CDs show up this way. Any chance other manufacturers are doing it as well? Maybe code could be written to ACCESS this clearing house THROUGH hoster.