PDA

View Full Version : Possible clues to lines through words prob

mindonstrike
September 21st, 2003, 07:11 PM
I discovered this the other day and it seems to be repeatable (at least on my shuttle).

This is a different circumstance than most experience but perhaps figuring out the " why this happens" will help with other circumstances that don't seem to be repeatable.

I you take an All Hits song such as "you oughta know" or "Brother loves traveling show) that has the opening screen sliding in from the side or the top or the bottom, and SKIP to (or STOP and PLAY)the next song regardless of brand (except another All Hits as noted above) before the screen finishes coming in you will get lines through the words on that next song.

but you have to skip before the marqui finishes coming up on songs like you oughta know or the truck finishes coming in on brother loves trav...

All your songs after that will have lines after that but it can be fixed by playing that song again (or another similar All Hits) until the opening screen finishes coming in.

All Hits songs whose opening screens are drawn in with back and forth lines or lines that go around in a circle until the screen is filled in don't create this

This may occur on other brands that use the same kind of opening screen but I haven't had time to check it out

On those random occassion when this occurs I can fix it by exiting and reopening hoster, but I'm keeping a copy of "you oughta know" at the top of my play list so the next time it occurs for no apparent reason I can see if playing the opening screen of that song will fix it.

Sam

mikedomi
September 21st, 2003, 09:08 PM
if what your saying is so then an off the cuff thinking would be

its a refresh rate problem which is possble

justing thinking out load