PDA

View Full Version : Cannot set path with Select Folder button until after the New Button is clicked

RCarollo
February 14th, 2001, 05:21 PM
I have tried to select the path that I wan\'t the CDG file to follow but it won\'t. All it will put in the path feild when I select it is D:\\. I want the path to show as folows D:\\Karake I am trying to send it to my second harddrive, wich is D drive. It will send it to D:\\ but it won\'t go in the folder I want it to no matter how many times I select the D:\\ Drive and the folder. Although when I select C:\\ and the folder it does follow the path. I am using Windows 98 second edition with microstudio 2.103 I also followed all the instuctions very closely.
Thanks
Ric

admin
February 14th, 2001, 09:22 PM
Ric, I moved your thread from the closed Support Forum to here. We do not allow users to post in the Support Forum.

I tried this on my system and it works fine. I even created a new sub-directory, created a new project added a CDG song from a disc and they all stored in my new created and selected directory.

You do need to click the New button to create a project before you can store anything. If you did not first click the New button, go back and do that first. However, even without a project file open, I was able to select any drive/directory with the Select Folder and it appeared in the field to the right.

I have asked MTUSUPPORT to review your thread also.

RCarollo
February 15th, 2001, 05:26 PM
Thank You Very Much It Works Fine Now

Ric