PDA

View Full Version : copying to cdr from hoster database

phelplsy
September 9th, 2003, 01:00 PM
I misplaced a disc that i previously loaded on Hoster. How do I
record a new disc from the Hoster database?

MTUSUPPORT
September 9th, 2003, 01:04 PM
Phelplsy,
There is no way to convert the files back out of Hoster to a CD.

There probably will never be a program to do this, due to the greater chance of theft.

kedmison
September 9th, 2003, 01:06 PM
Sorry but you don't copy from Hoster. They have the program set that way to keep downpiracy. To avoid dupes, all of my disc that I load into Hoster are compiled. My origianls in one place and my compiled discs are in another. That also allows me to redo a disc if I find another version of the same song that I like better. You'll have to start over with your original disc and then reimport.

Kelly

carl micro
October 2nd, 2003, 12:54 PM
i just downloaded the demo version and was wondering what would happen if i wanted to make a cdg disk from the impoted files in hoster so i imported 15 songs tried them no problems
then i opened microstudio went into import tracks clicked on import as cdg tab selected the folder where the imported track would be saved so i could find it later microstudio then impoted the track i then opened play in micro found the track and it played no problem i could tell it was the right one because of the file size
46m as opossed to 1.6 k so if microstudio can import tracks from
hoster that were imported by hoster then i should be able to make a cdg with the tracks imported back into microstudio i will try and see what happens

MTUSUPPORT
October 2nd, 2003, 03:25 PM
Carl,
Hoster imports songs in the .kma format, not the .cdg format. Microstudio is not able to open or even play back this .kma format, all Microstudio will open or use is a .wav or .cdg file.

So there is no way to take a .kma file from Hoster and write it back to an actual Karaoke Disk from Microstudio.

carl micro
October 2nd, 2003, 05:07 PM
sorry i got it all wrong take no notice what an idiot at least im willing to admit it