PDA

View Full Version : Plexwriter empty message while while recording with it

mcraig
August 12th, 2003, 12:58 PM
While recording a new CD from multiple other CDs, my Plexwriter stops with a message to "please insert CD with space ...." after writing 7 CD tracks. The retry option keeps reappearing even though the CD big enough (700mb). I am using Easy CD Creator 5.0. My Plexwriter is PLEXWRITER 40/12/40U

MTUSUPPORT
August 12th, 2003, 04:37 PM
Mcraig,
I have seen this before with EZ CD creator. This is why I don't use that software anymore. It seems to be a bug in there software.

Try another program, such as Microstudio, since you probably have this for your Karaoke, you can do the same thing in it with Audio discs. Or you could try a program called Nero.

Flipeoke
August 12th, 2003, 08:40 PM
Just a note to add on to what MTUSUPPORT just said, if you use Nero, you may have to update your ASPI drivers to the ones they supply if order for your drives to be recognized by Microstudio.

Click here (http://forum.mtu.com/showthread.php?threadid=2635) for the post on this topic.

jaddams
August 13th, 2003, 02:13 AM
I have both, Easy CD Creator 5.5.9.14 and Nero 5.5.14. I have no problems running MicroStudio with MTU ASPI Drivers in Windows XP Pro and Windows 2000 Pro.

Regards,

Jon

MTUSUPPORT
August 13th, 2003, 11:32 AM
I have Nero Version 5.5.9.17 installed and it works fine with either the Adaptec Aspi drivers or the MTU installed drivers.

I just thought about this, but they should all work together.