PDA

View Full Version : motherboard fried

farmertom
August 4th, 2003, 11:26 PM
my pc fried and i replaced the motherboard and the ethernet card.this gives me a different adapter address. i ran the kproid exe and it says i'm already registered. i only have the program installed on 1 pc.........thats all i have but i cant get a code to install. i have emailed mtu,with no response. how do i get a new code. i bought this program and should be able to use it....dont you think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
could somebody give me a correct sugestion.
farmertom

pcgumshoe
August 5th, 2003, 04:04 AM
I know that I had a problem where I had KPro on an obsolute Network Card. I called them up so that I could get all my MTU program registered to the same NIC. They were very nice and transferred me right away.

Perhaps if you just called them?

George
August 5th, 2003, 08:17 AM
FARMERTOM:

You did the right thing by posting the problem. Here's a copy and past of a boldly printed announcement from the MTU Support section of the website.
.........................................................................................................
PLEASE NOTE!
24 hours/day - 7 days a week (Forums only)
When you post in a Product Forum you will immediately see your post and KNOW that we have received it. All our staff, including contract engineers off-site, and many valued customers can help you when you post in the Forum.

Sending MTU and email does not mean we received it. Users who complain about our not responding to email often never received our reply, or we never received their email.

Please... use the forums to avoid problems.

MTUSUPPORT
August 6th, 2003, 11:26 AM
Farmertom,
I have sent this to dougd@mtu.com. He should beable to fix this for you.