PDA

View Full Version : Should I upgrade to 2.014?

Beavis
July 7th, 2003, 01:56 PM
1. where do i obtain the link to download the latest version ??

2. should i upgrade to the new version or stick with the old (2.011) until the bugs are worked out ???

Wayne White
July 8th, 2003, 05:52 PM
Beavis

Use the same link you used for your last download. It has been changed to bring down the most recent version of Hoster.

I just updated one of my systems yesterday & we did a show with it last night. There were no problems encountered.

We did not play Windows Media Player because we had so many singers that we didn't play any dance music, but, for same reason, Windows Media Player would stop & start in the middle of almost every song while I had Hoster open (under the previous version).

With the problems, we were having, I'd say go ahead & update. I plan to install the new update on another computer tonight & if there are still no problems with either show tonight, I will upgrade my third.

I will post here if anything unusual starts happening.

Wayne

MTUSUPPORT
July 9th, 2003, 02:39 PM
I have set up an area in the forums so that you can now download Hoster 2.014 without using up any of your Download links. Link to download Hoster 2.014. (http://forum.mtu.com/showthread.php?threadid=2518)

MTUSUPPORT
July 9th, 2003, 02:40 PM
Beavis,
I would upgrade. The 2.014 is much better and only uses about 2-15% of the processor while playing instead of 100%.

Beavis
July 10th, 2003, 09:08 AM
thanks bryan