PDA

View Full Version : hoster crashes during artist lookup

gduns - with the Lord
July 1st, 2003, 12:48 PM
Hoster 2.011 crashes when I am playing a song, and look up by artist to load a new hd track. I mean it quits playing and totally exits windows. if I do a title look up in the same situation I get an error message, but it doesnt crash. does anyone else have this problem? what do you do?

jaddams
July 1st, 2003, 01:21 PM
gduns,

You should upgrade to Hoster 2.014. It was realeased June 30th.

Good luck,

Jon

gduns - with the Lord
July 1st, 2003, 01:57 PM
I'll try that this evening. Hopefully this will solve the problem, I was just wandering if anyone else has had this problem.

jaddams
July 1st, 2003, 02:49 PM
Gduns,

I don’t recall anybody reporting this problem on version 2.011. The new version 2.014 DOES NOT HAVE that problem.

Regards,

Jon

cajunbiker
July 1st, 2003, 09:35 PM
I am Gduns at home. I just installed the 2.014, and it crashed completely just like 2.011 did when I am playing a song, and use the down arrow (not the onscreen downarrow with the mouse) to scroll down by artist. is there a way to get mtu to check this, I have written them 2 times at support@mtu.com and they dont reply

MTUSUPPORT
July 2nd, 2003, 02:01 PM
Gary,
I talked to you on the phone yesterday and told you to email me your songs.mdb database. I have not yet seen any emails from you? Could you please email this to me again if you have done so, because I didn't recieve it.

gduns - with the Lord
July 2nd, 2003, 03:33 PM
Brian,
I e-mailed you a screen print of both screens, and the songs.mdb file. I will resend it tonight unless you have a different e-mail address you want it sent to. Let me know.