PDA

View Full Version : install help

jharoldlee
June 28th, 2003, 06:38 PM
I hope I'm doing this right. I purchased KSuite4 yesterday, downloaded it and received a serial #. When I try to submit I'm told I must use the email address I used in ordering. I do this but continually get looped when I click "submit", (returned to the submit page). Can anyone tell me what's going on. Thanks

admin
June 30th, 2003, 07:35 AM
The most often found problem is you are not entering the UPPER/lower case letters in your email exactly as you did when you ordered. Look at the instruction email you received from our store with your EMAIL and SERIAL NUMBER.

If you are entering the EMAIL exactly as it appears in your instructions, then please send a Private Message (PM) to MTUSUPPORT with the email you are entering, exactly as you are entering it. Please also include your Serial Number.

We'll get you running shortly.

George
June 30th, 2003, 08:09 AM
Might also add that the serial number is also case sensitive, and there are no Os(letter O's) or I's (letter I's). They are all numeral
0's(zeros) or 1's(ones). Strongly recommend copy and paste when entering serial number.

George

admin
July 20th, 2003, 07:56 AM
jharoldlee, are you now running so we can close this Thread? :)

jharoldlee
July 21st, 2003, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by admin
jharoldlee, are you now running so we can close this Thread? :) yes, I'm up and running.